Why always prefer Manchurian or French fries as a side dish with soup? Try these cutlets.The recipe is soft inside and crispier outside. This will be a variety and yummy starter.
- Papad pieces -- 1 cup
- Chicken -- 500 gms, cut into pieces
- Pepper Powder -- 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt -- as per required
- Chillis -- 4, chopped
- Lemon Grass -- 1 tsp, chopped (optional)
- Ginger Garlic paste -- 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce -- 2 tbsp
- Spring onions -- 1/4 cup, chopped
- Mint Leaves -- a fistful
- Oil -- for deep frying
- Boil Chicken pieces.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients except oil and papad.
- Let it stay for 30 min.
- Now shape the mixture in the form of cutlets and place the papad pieces on them.
- Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown.
- Garnish with capsicum, and cucumber pieces.
- Serve hot with Tomato or chilli sauce.